Thursday, August 18, 2005

Has it been seven days already...?

I kind of pride myself on getting an update on this site at least once a week to give people a reason to come back. Usually, it's on a Tuesday, but a litany of mitigating circumstances have hindered my ability to post.

First off, I take a bus on my way to and from work. On the bus, there are AC plug ins so I can plug in my battery-less 5 dollar laptop. However, I ended up not typing anything one day because I forgot the damned thing. Then the next day I remembered, but the AC plug ins and the air conditioning went out so I just took a nap since I couldn't type and it was a sauna in the bus. This morning, I was almost late because I ran back into my house to grab the laptop only to find out that the bus wasn't even the bus, it was a mini-bus with no AC outlets, so I was kind of screwed.

So I've got excuses, but oh have I got ideas! I'll probably post some tomorrow, but it's not as if anyone is paying attention. Maybe I shouldn't feel guilty for neglecting this site, but I do feel it's a habit that I need to continue.

1 comment:

Michael Homan said...

This post didn't have any comments so I put one one for you. My wife also does not read my blog, and as an eye witness, drowning was in fact the major cause of death for the bodies floating in the water in New Orleans. Your friend was very astute.--Your cousin Michael whom you may see Sunday if you call back. And by the way, I'm getting the tickets from your uncle Bill for the NU game this Saturday, even though they'll probably lose to Wake Forest.

Memo to some parents on my block this 4th of July...

I realize that it's July 4th and that boys like to shoot off fireworks. I, myself, blew up my fair share of them when I was a kid contin...