Sunday, April 13, 2008

Daily Show - The meter is running...

The Daily Show slams Fox News in this video. I don't watch Fox News that often, but I will flip to it every now and then to see what insane thing they are talking about now. Whether they are expressing mock outrage for the little things Democrats say or do, while ignoring or downplaying Republican acts of stupidity (or just identifying them as Democrats when it's convenient), getting facts wrong or just plain pandering to the White House, it's always nice to see them get called on it.

While they are the number one news network, I personally believe it's because half their audience tunes in to be outraged.



No comments:

Memo to some parents on my block this 4th of July...

I realize that it's July 4th and that boys like to shoot off fireworks. I, myself, blew up my fair share of them when I was a kid contin...