Sunday, September 04, 2005

Created a new link section...

Since they seem to be a lot of people's favorites, say someone named 'Bill', I've added a section linking almost every story about Bill. To my surprise, I don't have as many as I'd like. However, I guess I shouldn't beat myself up over it considering that I've only had this blog online for about 8 months (but not a full 8 months). Besides, a lot of the conversations that I have with Bill usually go this way:

"Did you see (some show?)"

If Yes:

"Remember the part when (something funny happened)?

If Yes, this is followed up by an anecdote from the show, which usually involves a couple of memorized lines followed by one of us laughing.

No comments:

Memo to some parents on my block this 4th of July...

I realize that it's July 4th and that boys like to shoot off fireworks. I, myself, blew up my fair share of them when I was a kid contin...