Sunday, December 04, 2005

A new direction...

I've lost the heart to do this blog the way I've been doing it. It takes a lot of time and effort to try to think of funny stories to tell. If you've ever stumbled across this board, I apologize if you come back looking for stories and finding nothing. I've been a little lethargic in my updates for several reasons.

1. We moved into a small apartment while we're having our house built. It's nice and all, but very cramped compared to our last house. The closeness also breeds the lethargy.

2. It's winter. I find that I lack the energy to write when it's so dismal outside.

3. My daughter is spending time on the computer. I showed her how to use the mouse for some kids sites and now I have a hard time getting her off the damned thing.

4. I had a sibling yell at me in front of everybody at Thanksgiving because they didn't appreciate being written about for the whole world to see. This person especially didn't appreciate some comments I made to our mother about our childhood, which this person assumed that I was writing on here. I wasn't, but it didn't matter to this person. I have sworn to remove the site, but I think I'm just going to remove any stories people find offensive.

So, I'm just going to concentrate on me, but without the long stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might remember Bob that the sibling that yelled at you wanted you to write a story about something they did to you. I think it was one of your first blogs.

Michael Homan said...

Merry Xmas Bob

Memo to some parents on my block this 4th of July...

I realize that it's July 4th and that boys like to shoot off fireworks. I, myself, blew up my fair share of them when I was a kid contin...