Saturday, August 01, 2009

I want to go home...

Julia likes to sit up at my work cubicle and play on my computer (my personal laptop) while I work. She's always wanted to do this. I think that she thinks that she's working like me because by the casual observer, it looks like I'm just surfing web pages when I'm actually running QA tests.

I've brought her up for the last several years every now and then. Thursday, I brought her up after lunch because I had some work to do and Thursday isn't her usual day at the summer day camp.

After about two hours of working, Julia taps me and asks me to read the board.

I turn around to read on my white board: "I want to go HOME! RIGHT NOW! I'm bored."

No comments:

Memo to some parents on my block this 4th of July...

I realize that it's July 4th and that boys like to shoot off fireworks. I, myself, blew up my fair share of them when I was a kid contin...