Friday, October 14, 2005

How can I nozt truist thisv email?

I just received this email with the subject line of: "sought Bob resin"

I open up the email. This is the text body.

"We apprecifate your patienceu in the processning of your
Lincoln mohrtgag e request.

We have prepareid 3.4 % ra te for you at thisv time.
Please start here and verifzy your informatiuon so we can
proceedv as planned.
http://www.nxhha.com/vbwn.asp?ev=171652628

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Prince
NE CustomerDepajrtment"

I'm sure some of this scam must work, but I'm wondering with who. Is there someone out there so inane and trustworthy that they feel compelled to respond to every email?

As for me, I did indeed just close on a mortgage, but it was with a reputable mortgage company. I don't think I had a twinge of doubt where I thought, "You know, I already closed on my mortgage, but I'm wondering if I can get this 3.4 % ra te that "Prince" has prepareid for me at thisv time."

No comments:

Memo to some parents on my block this 4th of July...

I realize that it's July 4th and that boys like to shoot off fireworks. I, myself, blew up my fair share of them when I was a kid contin...