Monday, April 18, 2005

Apparently, the TV Log isn't going over too well among my fans, all two of them...

In my attempt to give myself an excuse to update the site on a semi-regular basis, I tried to be funny and write some funny observations about TV shows. It's not as easy as it looks. My brother Bill told me that he and Joe (the oldest brother) didn't particularly like the TV log since it wasn't really funny. That said, Bill did like the story about Starship Troopers. I think I'm going to concentrate on one movie or show per day from now on since that was one of my original intentions with this blog anyway. One was to share humorous stories and the other was to do my critiques on movies or shows.

No comments:

Memo to some parents on my block this 4th of July...

I realize that it's July 4th and that boys like to shoot off fireworks. I, myself, blew up my fair share of them when I was a kid contin...