Monday, June 29, 2009

This looks like an interesting movie...

Since 2012 is coming fast upon us, it's only natural that movies about the latest end of the world date would be coming out.

For those of you that don't know, the end of the Mayan calendar is December 21, 2012. It's believed that the world will either end, change drastically followed by a rebirth or machines will turn against their masters.

Here's a trailer for a new film starring John Cuzack coming out in November that explores the second idea.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktuxQLWrSs&annotation_id=annotation_279660&feature=iv

No comments:

Memo to some parents on my block this 4th of July...

I realize that it's July 4th and that boys like to shoot off fireworks. I, myself, blew up my fair share of them when I was a kid contin...